Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The Election Saw Its Shadow...

...six more weeks of winter.

Blast.

(And the same thing over & over...)

Update: I don't want an irresistible joke to leave this jaunty: I'm in fact incredibly depressed by last night's results. Rush Limbaugh got what he wanted: it's going to be a long, drawn-out campaign, heavy on the negatives. I think the Republican's chances just got a lot better in November. I think Clinton is still a long-shot to win the nomination... but she has a good chance of taking Obama down with her. (And if by some miracle she wins the nomination, she certainly is very likely to loose the main race.) It was a good night for McCain -- which means, perforce, a bad night for America, and the world. And it's going to be a long six (actually seven, I think) weeks until we get another chance to put it behind us.

No comments: