Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New Springsteen Song -- Free!

Starting today, and for a week, the first single from Bruce Springsteen's upcoming new studio album Magic -- "Radio Nowhere" -- is available for free on iTunes. (Yeah, it comes with iTunes' crappy DRM. But hey, it's free.)

If you want a direct link, there's one here, along with more information about the album.

Based on one listen, it's great. But hey, it's Springsteen, what do you expect?

Incidentally, while I'm sorta vaguely on the topic, I should mention that Springsteen's all-covers album We Shall Overcome: the Seeger Sessions, is one of my favorite of his albums, and one of my favorite albums period from the past few years. If you like either Pete Seeger, or Springsteen, or either folk or rock music at all (but I repeat myself), and you haven't heard it, do check it out.

But in the meantime, go download "Radio Nowhere" while the price is right.

(Via Altercation.)

No comments: